Give Online: Give Now
Give via Text: text give to 919-883-9441
Want to commit to UCP's future?
- Simple and secure - bank level security
- Payment options: checking account, savings account, credit/debit card (Mastercard, Visa, Discover, American Express)
- Schedule your gifts
- Set up recurring gifts
- Change and add payment methods easily
- Give via text and online with the same setup
- Undo "buttons" for those oops moments.
- Receive a confirmation for each gift or recurring charge
Questions and Answers
Give Via Text Questions
What is UCP's Giving Number?
919-883-9441 . This is exclusively for UCP for the purpose of text-based giving.
Save this in your contacts for easy reference!
Will text giving show up on my phone bill?
Never. You set up a payment method (bank account, credit/debit card) during the simple first time setup.
What are the instructions to start text giving?
- Text the word give and your amount to 919-883-9441.
Optional: include a frequency (how often you'd like to give): weekly, biweekly, monthly
- Follow the instructions texted back to you. You will need to go online briefly for the first time setup.
What are giving keywords?
Keywords let you designate where you gift goes. Your gift will automatically go into your pledge or regular gifts unless you use a keyword.
Example text: give 100 special
We currently do not use any special keywords.
How do I change my payment method, add a recurring gift, edit my stuff?
Text update to the giving number - 919-883-9441 - and follow the instructions.
Online Giving Questions
How do I start a scheduled (recurring) gift?
- Click the Give Now button above.
- Go to the bottom part of the form and click/tap on one time gift.
- Choose how often and when you would like it to start.
- Complete the other information and click/tap the Donate Now button at the bottom.
How do I maximize my gift to UCP?
Please use a bank account as your payment method. Thank you.
What if I am already give through my bank?
If that is working for you, please continue.
What if I am giving through Paypal?
Please convert to this new giving system. It is much easier to manage your gifts here.